Business Jet Market by Aircraft Type (Light, Mid-Sized, Large, Airliner), Systems (OEM Systems, Aftermarket Systems), End-User (Private, Operator), Point of Sale (OEM, Aftermarket), Services, and Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Business Jet Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Business Jet market segmented by Aircraft Type (Light, Mid-Sized, Large, Airliner), Systems (OEM Systems, Aftermarket Systems), End-User (Private, Operator), Point of Sale (OEM, Aftermarket), Services, and Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Business Jet market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Business Jet market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Business Jet market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Business Jet market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Business Jets Market, 2018–2024
4.2 Business Jets Market, By Aircraft Type
4.3 Business Jets Market, By End Use
4.4 Business Jets Market, By Region
5 Business Jet Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Analysis
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Analysis
7 Business Jets Market, By Aircraft Type
8 Business Jet Market, By End Use
9 Business Jet Market, By Point of Sale
9.3.1 Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO)
9.3.2 Parts Replacement
10 Business Jet Market, By Systems
10.4 Aircraft Systems
10.5 Cabin Interiors
10.6 Doors, Windows, and Windshields
11 Business Jets Services Market
11.2 Business Jets Services Market, By Type
11.2.1 Charter Services
11.2.2 Jet Card Programs
11.2.3 Fractional Ownership
11.3 Aircraft Management Services
11.4 Business Jets Services Market, By Leasing Type
11.4.1 Wet Lease
11.4.2 Dry Lease
12 Regional Analysis
12.2 North America
12.4 Asia Pacific
12.5 Middle East
12.6 Latin America
13 Competitive Landscape
14 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Financials, Recent Developments)*
14.1 Textron Inc.
14.2 Embraer S.A.
14.3 Gulfstream Aerospace
14.4 Pilatus Aircraft
14.5 The Boeing Company
14.7 Bombardier, Inc.
14.8 Dassault Aviation
14.9 Honda Aircraft Company
14.10.1 Volocopter GmbH
14.10.2 Eviation Aircraft
14.10.3 Zunum Aero
14.10.4 Lilium GmbH
14.10.5 Joby Aviation
14.10.6 Karem Aircraft Inc.
14.10.8 XTI Aircraft
14.10.9 Samad Aerospace
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Business Jet Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchanta