Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Application (Agriculture, Aviation, Location-Based Services, Maritime, Time & Synchronization), By Technology (Global Constellations, Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems) & Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market was valued at USD XX Million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market segmented By Application (Agriculture, Aviation, Location-Based Services, Maritime, Time & Synchronization), By Technology (Global Constellations, Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in the Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market
4.2 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Technology Type
4.3 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Application
4.4 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Technology Type
6.2 Global Constellations
6.3 Satellite-Based Augmentation Systems (SBAS)
7 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Application
7.4 Location-based services
7.5 Wind Energy
8 Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Market, By Region
8.2 Asia Pacific
8.4 North America
8.5 Latin America
8.6 Middle East and Africa
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Financials, Products & Services, Recent Developments)*
10.1 China Jushi Co., Ltd.
10.2 Owens Corning
10.3 PPG Industries, Inc.
10.4 Chongqing Polycomp International Corp. (CPIC)
10.5 Nippon Electric Glass Co., Ltd.
10.6 Binani 3B-The Fibreglass Company
10.7 Taiwan Glass Ind. Corp.
10.8 Johns Manville Corp.
10.9 PFG Fiber Glass (Kunshan) Co., Ltd.
10.10 Asahi Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) Co., Ltd.
10.11 Knauf Insulation
10.12 Saint-Gobain Vetrotex
10.13 Certainteed Corporation
10.14 Saint-Gobain Adfors
10.15 Agy Holding Corp.
10.16 Other Companies
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchanta