Insect Protein Market by Insect Type (Crickets, Black Soldier Flies, Mealworms, Ants, and Grasshoppers), Application (Food & Beverages, Animal Nutrition (Aquafeed, Pet Food, and Poultry Feed), Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics), Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Insect Protein Market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Insect Protein Market segmented by Insect Type (Crickets, Black Soldier Flies, Mealworms, Ants, and Grasshoppers), Application (Food & Beverages, Animal Nutrition (Aquafeed, Pet Food, and Poultry Feed), Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics), Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Insect Protein market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Insect Protein market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Insect Protein market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Insect Protein market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Opportunities in the Insect Protein Market
4.2 Insect Protein Market, By Application
4.3 Insect Protein Market, By Insect Type
4.4 Insect Protein Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Insect Protein Market, By Insect Type
6.3 Black Soldier Flies
7 Insect Protein Market, By Application
7.2 Food & Beverages
7.3 Animal Nutrition
7.3.2 Poultry Feed
7.3.3 Pet Food
7.4 Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
8 Insect Protein Market, By Region
8.2 North America
8.4 Asia Pacific
8.5 Middle East & Africa
8.6 Latin America
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
10.1 Agriprotein Holdings Ltd.
10.2 Enviroflight Llc
10.8 Entomo Farms
10.9 Aspire Food Group
10.11 Chapul Cricket Protein
10.12 Imago Insect Products GmbH
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Well Casing & Cementing Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchanta