Adhesion Barrier Market by Product (Regenerated Cellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Fibrin, Collagen & Protein), Type (Film, Gel, Liquid), Application (Abdominal, Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Gynecological Surgery) & Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Adhesion Barrier market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Adhesion Barrier market segmented by Product (Regenerated Cellulose, Hyaluronic Acid, Polyethylene Glycol, Fibrin, Collagen & Protein), Type (Film, Gel, Liquid), Application (Abdominal, Orthopedic, Cardiovascular, Gynecological Surgery) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Adhesion Barrier market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Adhesion Barrier market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Adhesion Barrier market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Adhesion Barrier market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Growth Potential of the Adhesion Barriers Market
4.2 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Product
4.3 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Formulation
4.4 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Application
4.5 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics: Impact Analysis
6 Industry Analysis
6.1 Industry Trends
6.2 Value Chain Analysis
6.3 Porter’s Analysis
7 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Product
7.2 Synthetic Adhesion Barriers
7.2.1 Hyaluronic Acid
7.2.2 Regenerated Cellulose
7.2.3 Polyethylene Glycol
7.2.4 Other Synthetic Adhesion Barriers
7.3 Natural Adhesion Barriers
7.3.1 Collagen & Protein
8 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Formulation
8.2 Film Formulations
8.3 Liquid Formulations
8.4 Gel Formulations
9 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Application
9.2 Gynecological Surgeries
9.3 General/Abdominal Surgeries
9.4 Cardiovascular Surgeries
9.5 Orthopedic Surgeries
9.6 Neurological Surgeries
9.7 Reconstructive Surgeries
9.8 Urological Surgeries
9.9 Other Surgeries
10 Adhesion Barriers Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Developments)*
12.1 Johnson & Johnson
12.3 Baxter International
12.4 C. R. Bard
12.5 Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
12.6 Anika Therapeutics
12.7 Atrium Medical Corporation (A Part of Getinge Group)
12.9 MAST Biosurgery
12.10 Innocoll Holdings
12.11 Betatech Medical
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Adhesion Barrier Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Global Strategy Research takes no responsibility for any incorrect information supplied to us by manufacturers or users.
All trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property belong to their respective owners and may be protected by copyright. Under no circumstance may any of these be reproduced in any form without the prior written agreement of their owner.
No part of this strategic analysis service may be given, lent, resold or disclosed to non-customers without written permission. Reproduction and/or transmission in any form and by any means including photocopying, mechanical, electronic, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher are prohibited.
For information regarding permission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org