Hemato Oncology Testing Market by Product & Services (Assay Kits, Services), Cancer (Leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic, Acute Myeloid), Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma), Technology (PCR, NGS, IHC), End-User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals) & Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Hemato Oncology Testing Market was valued at USD XX Million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Hemato Oncology Testing market segmented on the basis Product & Services (Assay Kits, Services), Cancer (Leukemia (Acute Lymphoblastic, Acute Myeloid), Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma), Technology (PCR, NGS, IHC), End-User (Clinical Laboratories, Hospitals) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Hemato Oncology Testing market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Hemato Oncology Testing market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Hemato Oncology Testing market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Hemato Oncology Testing market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Hemato-Oncology Testing: Market Overview
4.2 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Product & Service
4.3 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Cancer Type
4.4 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Technology
4.5 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By End User
4.6 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Product & Service
6.3 Assay Kits
7 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Cancer Type
7.2.1 Acute Myeloid Leukemia
7.2.2 Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
7.2.3 Other Leukemias
7.3.1 Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
7.3.2 Hodgkin Lymphoma
7.4 Other Cancers
8 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Technology
8.6 Other Technologies
9 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By End User
9.2 Clinical Laboratories
9.4 Academic & Research Institutes
9.5 Other End Users
10 Hemato Oncology Testing Market, By Region
10.2 North America
10.4 Asia Pacific
10.5 Middle East & Africa
10.6 Latin America
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Financials, Recent Developments)*
12.1 F. Hoffman-La Roche Ltd.
12.2 Abbott Laboratories
12.3 Qiagen N.V.
12.4 Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
12.5 Illumina, Inc.
12.6 Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
12.7 Molecularmd (Subsidiary of Icon PLC)
12.8 Archerdx, Inc.
12.9 Arup Laboratories Inc.
12.10 Asuragen, Inc.
12.11 Invivoscribe, Inc.
12.12 Adaptive Biotechnologies.
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Hemato Oncology Testing Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchanta