Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market by Method (Electron IORT, Intraoperative Brachytherapy), Products & Services (Accelerators, Treatment Planning System, Applicators, Afterloaders, Accessories), Application (Breast, Brain) & Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market was valued at USD XX Million in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2018 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market segmented by Method (Electron IORT, Intraoperative Brachytherapy), Products & Services (Accelerators, Treatment Planning System, Applicators, Afterloaders, Accessories), Application (Breast, Brain) & Region
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Intraoperative Radiation Therapy market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Intraoperative Radiation Therapy market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Intraoperative Radiation Therapy market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Intraoperative Radiation Therapy market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy: Market Overview
4.2 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Method
4.3 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Product & Service
4.4 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
6 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Method
6.2 Electron IORT
6.3 Intraoperative Brachytherapy
7 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Product & Service
7.2.2 Applicators & Afterloaders
7.2.3 Treatment Planning Systems
8 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Application
8.2 Breast Cancer
8.3 Brain Tumor
8.4 Gastrointestinal Cancer
8.5 Head & Neck Cancer
8.6 Other Cancers
9 Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 Middle East & Africa
9.6 Latin America
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Financials, Recent Developments)*
11.1 Ariane Medical Systems, Ltd.
11.2 Eckert & Ziegler
11.3 Elekta AB
11.4 GMV Innovating Solutions
11.5 ICAD, Inc.
11.6 Intraop Medical Corporation
11.7 Sordina IORT Technologies S.P.A.
11.8 Sensus Healthcare, Inc.
11.9 Varian Medical Systems, Inc.
11.10 Zeiss Group
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Intraoperative Radiation Therapy Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research. No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Global Strategy Research takes no responsibility for any incorrect information supplied to us by manufacturers or users. All trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property belong to their respective owners and may be protected by copyright. Under no circumstance may any of these be reproduced in any form without the prior written agreement of their owner. No part of this strategic analysis service may be given, lent, resold or disclosed to non-customers without written permission. Reproduction and/or transmission in any form and by any means including photocopying, mechanical, electronic, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher are prohibited.
For information regarding permission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org