Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market by resin type (Epoxy, Phenolic, Thermoplastic), Manufacturing Process (Hot Melt, Solvent Dip), End-use Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Wind Energy, Sports & Leisure, Automotive) & Region – Global Forecast to 2024
The Carbon Fiber Prepreg market was valued at USD XX Billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach USD XX Billion by 2024, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2018, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2024.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Carbon Fiber Prepreg market segmented by resin type (Epoxy, Phenolic, Thermoplastic), Manufacturing Process (Hot Melt, Solvent Dip), End-use Industry (Aerospace & Defense, Wind Energy, Sports & Leisure, Automotive)
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and RoW
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Carbon Fiber Prepreg market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To provide a detailed overview of the value chain in the Carbon Fiber Prepreg market and analyze the market trends with Porter’s five forces analysis
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Carbon Fiber Prepreg market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Carbon Fiber Prepreg market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2018 Estimated Year – 2019 Forecast Period – 2024
For company profiles in the report, 2018 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodologies
3 Executive Summaries
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities in Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market
4.2 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Manufacturing Process
4.3 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Resin Type
4.4 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By End-Use Industry
4.5 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Region
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
5.3 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3.1 Threat of New Entrants
5.3.2 Threat of Substitutes
5.3.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
5.3.4 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
5.3.5 Intensity of Rivalry
6 Macroeconomic Overview and Key Trends
6.2 Trends and Forecast of GDP
6.3 Trends in Aerospace & Defense Industry
6.4 Trends in Automotive Industry
6.5 Trends in Wind Energy Industry
7 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Manufacturing Process
7.2 Hot Melt Process
7.3 Solvent Dip Process
8 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Resin Type
8.2 Epoxy Resin
8.3 Phenolic Resin
8.4 Thermoplastic Resin
8.5 Bismaleimide Resin
8.6 Polyimide Resin
8.7 Other Resins
9 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By End-Use Industry
9.2 Aerospace & Defense
9.3 Wind Energy
9.4 Sports & Recreation
10 Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market, By Region
10.3 North America
11 Competitive Landscapes
12 Company Profiles
(Business Overview, Products & Services, Financials, Key Developments)*
12.1 Mitsubishi Rayon Co. Ltd.
12.3 Teijin Limited
12.4 Toray Industries Inc.
12.5 Hexcel Corporation
12.6 Gurit Holding Ag
12.7 Royal Tencate N.V.
12.8 SGL Group
12.9 Park Electrochemical Corporation
12.10 Axiom Materials
12.11 Other Key Players
12.11.1 Hc Composite
12.11.3 Taiwan First Li-Bond Co., Ltd.
12.11.4 North Thin Ply Technology
12.11.5 TCR Composites
12.11.6 PRF Composite Materials
12.11.7 Barrday Corporation
12.11.8 GMS Composites
12.11.9 Hankuk Carbon
12.11.10 ABC Composites
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
(List of Tables & Figures Included)
Sample Snapshot – Global Carbon Fiber Prepreg Market – Forecast To 2024
Copyright © 2019 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research.
No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Global Strategy Research takes no responsibility for any incorrect information supplied to us by manufacturers or users.
All trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property belong to their respective owners and may be protected by copyright. Under no circumstance may any of these be reproduced in any form without the prior written agreement of their owner.
No part of this strategic analysis service may be given, lent, resold or disclosed to non-customers without written permission. Reproduction and/or transmission in any form and by any means including photocopying, mechanical, electronic, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher are prohibited.
For information regarding permission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org