Get in-depth analysis of how COVID-19 is impacting the Smart Clothing Market by Textile Type, Product Type (Upper Wear, Lower Wear, Innerwear, and Others), End-User Industry (Military & Defense, Sports & Fitness, Fashion & Entertainment, Healthcare), and Geography – Global Forecast to 2025
The Smart Clothing Market was valued at USD XX Million in 2019 and is estimated to reach USD XX Million by 2025, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. The base year used for this study is 2019, and the forecast period considered is between 2019 and 2025.
The objectives of the study are as follows:
- To define, describe, and forecast the Smart Clothing Market by Textile Type, Product Type (Upper Wear, Lower Wear, Innerwear, and Others), End-User Industry (Military & Defense, Sports & Fitness, Fashion & Entertainment, Healthcare), and Geography
- To forecast the market size in terms of value for various segments with respect to four main regions: North America, Europe, APAC, and Latin America and Middle East & Africa
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the Smart Clothing market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for various stakeholders by identifying the high-growth segments of the Smart Clothing market
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their market position in terms of ranking and core competencies, along with detailing the competitive landscape for the market leaders
- To analyze competitive developments such as new product launches and developments; agreements and contracts; mergers and acquisitions; and expansions in the global Smart Clothing market
The years considered for the study are:
Base Year – 2019 Estimated Year – 2020 Forecast Period – 2025
For company profiles in the report, 2019 has been considered as the base year. In certain cases, wherein information is unavailable for the base year, the years prior to it have been considered.
Table of Contents
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
4.1 Attractive Opportunities for the Smart Clothing Market
4.2 Smart Clothing Market, By Product Type
4.3 Smart Clothing Market, By Textile Type
4.4 Smart Clothing Market, By End-User Industry
4.5 Geographic Snapshot of the Market
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Dynamics
126.96.36.199 Rising Demand for Monitoring Bodily Activities Through Sensors
188.8.131.52 Increasing Adoption of Smart Clothes for Various End-User
184.108.40.206 High Cost of Products
220.127.116.11 Growing Awareness About the Need for Sports & Fitness
18.104.22.168 Technical Complications
6 Smart Clothing Market, By Textile Type
6.2 Active Smart
6.3 Passive Smart
7 Smart Clothing Market, By Product Type
7.2 Upper Wear
7.3 Lower Wear
8 Smart Clothing Market, By End-User Industry
8.2 Military & Defense
8.3 Sports & Fitness
8.4 Fashion & Entertainment
9 Smart Clothing Market, By Region
9.2 North America
9.4 Asia Pacific
9.5 South and Central America
9.6 Middle East and Africa (MEA)
10 Competitive Landscape
11 Company Profiles
11.1 Key Companies
11.1.1 AIQ Smart Clothing
11.1.3 Carre Technologies Inc (Hexoskin)
11.1.4 Sensoria Inc.
11.1.5 Cityzen Sciences
11.1.6 Applycon S.R.O.
11.1.7 Clothing Plus
11.1.9 Vulpes Electronics
11.1.10 Wearable X
11.2 Other Key Companies
11.2.5 Toray Industries, Inc.
(Business Overview, Products Offered, Recent Developments, Financials)*
*Details Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
Sample Snapshot – Global Smart Clothing Market – Forecast To 2025
Copyright © 2020 Global Strategy Research
All Rights Reserved. This document contains highly confidential information and is the sole property of Global Strategy Research. No part of it may be circulated, copied, quoted, or otherwise reproduced without the approval of Global Strategy Research.
Global Strategy Research‘s strategic analysis services are limited publications containing valuable market information provided to a select group of customers in response to orders. Our customers acknowledge, when ordering, that Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis services are for our customers’ internal use and not for general publication or disclosure to third parties. Quantitative market information is based primarily on interviews and therefore, is subject to fluctuation.
Global Strategy Research does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications. Global Strategy Research’s strategic analysis publications consist of the opinions of Global Strategy Research’s research and should not be construed as statements of fact. Global Strategy Research disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
Global Strategy Research takes no responsibility for any incorrect information supplied to us by manufacturers or users. All trademarks, copyrights and other forms of intellectual property belong to their respective owners and may be protected by copyright. Under no circumstance may any of these be reproduced in any form without the prior written agreement of their owner. No part of this strategic analysis service may be given, lent, resold or disclosed to non-customers without written permission. Reproduction and/or transmission in any form and by any means including photocopying, mechanical, electronic, recording or otherwise, without the permission of the publisher are prohibited.
For information regarding permission, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org